We are Essential Service Providers who can assist you safely through different Covid-19 Protection Framework settings. All our staff are fully vaccinated for everyone's safety and follow company Covid-19 Code of Conduct policy.
Our team at Senior Moving Company is here to help senior citizens manage changes in their circumstances whether it's downsizing home contents to fit into a smaller home, moving furniture, temporary storage, or preparing your home for sale, or a combination of these.
We can arrange as much or as little as you would like us to. The wide range of services we offer is designed to help you - which service(s) do you require? Our senior move managers can assist you to:
Senior Moving Assistance Services Overview
- Declutter & Downsize your Household Contents
- Make Decisions Easier for you
- Prepare your Home to Sell for the best price through our Home Sell Preparation Programme
- Sell Furniture and other Household Contents
- Donate to the Charities of your choice
- Gift treasured Items to Family and Friends
- Pack, Prepare, and Move the belongings you want to keep
- Unpack and Set Up your New Home
- Provide affordable, Secure Storage – Short-term and Long-term
- Clean your Home and Tidy your Property
- Help you Retire at Home
- Downsize when Moving to Aged Residential Care
- Estate Clearance
We know the process of moving from your current home with a lifetime of possessions is stressful – emotionally and physically, but it needn’t be. Our compassionate and caring senior move managers at Senior Moving Company will listen to you, support and work alongside you, do the sorting according to your instructions, and take care of arrangements and make it easier! We consult with you every step of the way!
We know the process of moving from your current home with a lifetime of possessions is stressful, but it needn’t be. Our compassionate and caring staff at Senior Moving Company listen to you, do the sorting according to your instructions, take care of arrangements and make it easier! Our senior move managers consult with you every step of the way.
First, we conduct a free, no-obligation meet and consultation for an hour at your place. During this meeting, we scope what work and services you require. Then we provide a quote for the services you have chosen.
If you are satisfied we offer a comprehensive service that meets your individual needs, both parties sign an agreement that clearly outlines the services that we will perform, with a timeline. We oversee the completion of the work required and keep you, or your Power of Attorney fully informed, discussing matters in a timely manner as we go.
If you are moving to a new place, we start by making a floor plan of your new home, and where possible, visit your new home with you. We can work alongside you to help you take the right amount of furniture and household contents to your new residence.
Then, with patience and care, we support you in the decisions you make about your belongings in your home. Per your instructions, we put your belongings into three categories:
- The belongings you definitely want or need – these things go to your new home.
- The belongings you definitely don’t want or need – gift, sell or donate these items.
- The belongings you are unable to decide whether you want to keep while you’re still in your current home – we can put these in temporary storage.
For more details, go to the Declutter & Downsize page of this website.
Our Home Sell Preparation Programme
Our experienced specialists prepare your home to a high level of presentation for the market. This preparation can greatly increase the chances of selling your home at a higher price. When your home is ready, the real estate agent lists and markets your home. Go to the Selling Your Home page of this website to learn more.